26 April 2012LEADERS & CO STRENGTHENS ITS CANADIAN NETWORK
Leaders & Cie opens two offices (Ottawa, Winnipeg), AGC makes the press relations
WITH THE OPENING OF TWO NEW OFFICES
MONTREAL, April 24, 2012 ― Mr. Richard Joly, President of Leaders & Co., is pleased to announce the opening of two new offices in Ottawa and Winnipeg. This announcement comes less than one year after the opening of the Toronto office. “The opening of these new offices strengthens the solid reputation that Leaders & Co. has been able to build through its distinctive and innovative approach in the executive recruitment field," announced Richard Joly. “This is an important step in our strategic growth plan. Our company may be growing, but it will remain steadfast in its commitment to provide the customized methodology that has made its reputation,” said Yanouk Poirier, a partner at Leaders & Co.
Ms. Brenda LaRose, the partner in charge of the Winnipeg office, has more than 25 years of experience in recruiting executives for a wide range of industries and sectors in most regions across Canada and abroad. Before joining Leaders & Co., Ms. LaRose founded Higgins Executive Search, the Canadian leader in recruiting culturally diverse senior executives and board members. Higgins Executive Search recently received recognition from the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Businesses and was awarded Gold status in Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR).
Mr. Brock Higgins, the partner in charge of the Ottawa office, has worked in executive recruitment throughout his career. He brings solid knowledge and skills in business strategies and governance. Before joining Leaders & Co., Mr. Higgins was a partner at Higgins Executive Search. He led numerous mandates to recruit senior executives and board members for both small and large companies in the public and private sectors.
Leaders & Co. has five offices in Canada and is a member of an international network that brings together more than 350 partners in more than 50 countries across all five continents.
About Leaders & Co.
Since its founding in 2008, Leaders & Co. has gained the trust of numerous national and international companies, in particular due to its unique and rigorous methodology and the Leaders Report©, which reflects in every respect its willingness to act with full transparency to obtain credible results. The Leaders & Co. team is made up of senior professionals who have acquired in-depth knowledge in major economic fields as well as in the main issues that companies must face. Backed up by the customized service that has made its reputation, its network of partners and associates allows it to carry out national and international mandates.
- Hémoglobine nous confie un nouveau mandat
- Nouveau projet avec Decarel
- Après Mirador, AGC lance la série RP & PDG
- AGC Communications s’associe à une firme mexicaine
- À la conquête du Grand Nord : Sept PME créent le consortium MapNord
- AGC décroche l’OR aux Prix d’excellence de la SQPRP
- CLD de Roussillon : Développement économique de l’autoroute 30
- Festival des grands orgues du 25 au 27 octobre 2013
- Usine de gazéification de déchets | Bécancour a de la compétition
- Mychel St-Louis se joint à AGC Communications
- Charles Moreau, fondateur de 3R Synergie (client AGC) s'exprime devant le BAPE
- Entente France-Québec : DEUX PRÉSIDENTES D’AFFAIRES PUBLIQUES ET DE COMMUNICATION UNISSENT LEURS FORCES
- Sylvie Marier nommée Coprésidente d'AGC
- Projet de 230 M$ à Bécancour - Intervention d'Ahmed Galipeau pour 3R Synergie
- Madeleine Champagne (Vice-présidente et lobbyiste pour AGC) : L'enthousiasme fait femme
- Sept PME s'unissent pour servir le Grand Nord
- Le développement du nord vous intéresse-t-il ?
- Commission d'enquête Charbonneau - Mettre à profit une prise de parole en public dans des circonstances complexes
- Ne plus voir le Plan Nord de la même manière
- La mission économique Sud-Nord prendra la route au départ de Montréal le 17 juin
- Sylvie Marier se joint à AGC Communications
- Un client d'AGC dans Le Devoir
- Leaders & Cie ouvre deux bureaux (Ottawa, Winnipeg), AGC orchestre une campagne de relations de presse
- Mardi 3 avril : AGC organise la Célébration de l'Année internationale des coopératives pour La caisse Desjardins
- Mining & Exploration : "How to break the glass ceiling"
- Comment briser le plafond de verre
- Ahmed Galipeau, expert-conseil en communication, nommé au conseil d’administration de Transport 2000 Québec